Monday, January 30, 2012

A New Blog...

I'm getting inspired by my classmates at Hult. Everyone has a nice blog that brings out their interests. I already have 2 blogs; this one and the one about NOAH... But that is not enough. As I said in my post "Where am I headed?", I am most interested in travelling and animal welfare. While one is a passion that I would not like to turn into a profession, the former is.

There are so many thing that I would love to talk about when it comes to travel, that I am seriously contemplating starting my own blog for it. Yup, you read right, I will start another blog. But this one will be different.

The only thing holding me back is the fact that I already have my feet in many boats (not just 2!). If I dig into something new, I may not be able to stay committed to everything. This used to be my chain of thought!

Now that I have seen the way my friends have been blogging, I changed my mind! I will give it a shot. I love writing and travel, so now I will blog about it.

Now to think of the name of the blog. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment