Wednesday, June 11, 2014

MIA on Blogger

So it's been a while since I blogged... There was a time when I managed 3-4 blogs... And all of them were active!!! So what changed?

I don't have a laptop any more... Ever since I upgraded my phone.. I sort of stopped using my laptop!! I browse sites on my phone, have apps for nearly everything - including my groceries, and most importantly, i have social media at my finger tips.

So that still doesn't answer why I stopped blogging?! I mean there is a blogger app... And truth be told, that where this post is being typed!

Fact is, if u don't have a laptop, but have a phone with a 16GB card, you could easily blog!! Otherwise... If like me you're stuck on a 2GB card, yoy just might miss a few apps!

For anyone reading this... It all really boils down to just 1 thing... Do you want to write a blog post! If you do, there are tons of ways to do it... But sometimes... Its just our 'mood' that decides - in my case at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment