Sunday, April 21, 2013

Can you live without the Internet?

Sometime last year, I wrote a post about how life would be without the internet! To be honest, I thought it would be very boring - and maybe it would!

The last few months, I have sort of restricted my use of the Internet... not by choice! I have a netbook, which does not allow certain device drivers required for using a data card. So my quick fix - hotspot on my phone.

Flipside of this is, I cannot use the internet as much as I‘d probably have liked to! For instance... I cannot watch movies online or download movies, songs or tv shows! But I‘m still doing everything I would otherwise have done.

For instance, right now, to write this blog, I‘m using my phone, instead of the laptop... for reasons best known to me...

The fact is, I would love to test the limit of living without the laptop, instead of without the Internet (which proves far far more challenging!).

Life without the Internet, includes life without Whatsapp!! Which means I pay for all my texts! I doubt I can live without being in touch through some medium!! In fact, I doubt anyone with a smartphone would be upto the challenge!?

No comments:

Post a Comment