Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break!

I have spent half (or more than half) of my spring break just lazing around at home and watching tele! But somehow, that seems to be just what I needed after the madness of Module B. A week from now, I will be in the 3rd module of my program.

It feels like I left Delhi just yesterday! But then it also feels like my Christmas holidays just ended. Although these may be my thoughts now, they were quite different a few days ago! Last week or 10 days back, I was counting the days till my next break! Our last term at Hult was a whirlwind! But as usual, we survived! Like Kelly Clarkson's song, 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!', well, the term just prepared me for the madness I have coming up in Module E!

So coming back to my spring break - I have been watching tele! Cooking shows, travel shows, animal planet, you name it, I'm watching it! So basically I have in a way been expanding my knowledge about things... Sort of...

I watched a movie during this time, called 'Grown Ups', some of you may have heard of it. Well the bottomline of the movie is that kids today, don't 'play'! Well they play, but not the way their parents did! The movie got me thinking. I'm into digital marketing, and at present there are a handful of people around the world who use internet round-the-clock! But a few years from now, the whole world will have a duplicate cyber-world!

No comments:

Post a Comment